A soul learning to walk in the freedom of His light
Who knew interest could grow into a passion, and then blossom into a calling? Who knew God would make a way where there was no way? Who knew Jesus could make the desert places gush forth with life? Who knew God was faithful to redeem?
- January of 2003: I married the man of my dreams, in a humble church in Indiana.
- February of 2005, 2006, 2007: My dreams of children were crushed by the harsh blows of miscarriages and the grief that flooded my soul.
- August of 2012: My dreams of being a full time missionary were shattered after a phone call that unfolded a cruel picture of betrayal, yet was allowed by His higher plan.
- April of 2018: God breathed life upon dry bones declaring that though I walk with a limp, as Israel did, there is still a time to dance. Now I rise up from the ashes to dance before Him with total abandon relishing the freedom in His light.
- February of 2018: I was diagnosed with chronic Lyme and Leaky Gut, the likely silent cause of the miscarriages, and health struggles including migraines, joint pain and fatigue.
- June of 2018: I joined WarLock Athletics (a local CrossFit gym) where I faced my fears of lifting weights.
- July of 2018: I travel to Thailand to become certified in yoga with the talented Candace Moore.